University of Canterbury New Zealand International Undergraduate Scholarships, 2109

The University Of Canterbury – New Zealand is offering the International First Year Scholarships to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to supports high-achieving commencing international students,
Eligible Countries: International
Course Level: Undergraduate
Value Of Scholarships: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000
Eligibility Criteria: 

  • Applicant must be international students
  • Applicants must have applied or applying to University Of Canterbury – New Zealand
  • Applicants must be able to communicate In English Language.

Method of Application: >>>Click Here To Begin Application
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 15, 2019

5 Comments

  1. Which kind of job cuz I need one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want job in Canada am in to barbing saloon and electrical work my email is adetoyesaheed100@gmail.com my number are 08131129997

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan for Typical Teacher portal this information. I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laik u but noprablam i am ready
    My nambar 00966533899452

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post